Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Hi, my name is Jodie and I'm addicted to buying iPhone cases.

Since getting my iPhone last July, I have developed a serious addiction to buying iPhone cases. Admittedly, I have never spent more than a few pounds on one, but still. I am 21, it is a bit ridiculous right? 

Nevertheless, a new one arrived in the post this morning. Just in time to cheer me up from my essay depression.  

This is a 3D melting ice-cream hard iPhone cover:


I LOVE IT.

It comes in two pieces as seen below, making it a hell of a lot easier to put onto your phone than some other cases I've had. I haven't a clue what the weird patch in the middle is for though. 


The green part has a shine to it, whilst the bright pink part is more of a matte finish. Both complement each other really well. I adore the simplicity of it and the finishing touches of the small drips down the front of the phone.

It also came with these weird looking things (not the pen, I don't know why that's there):


Apparently the top thing is to sit your phone on landscape in order to watch videos. Which, I guess is cool to own but I highly doubt I will ever use it. 
The other two things are something to do with iPod docks and compatibility? If anybody could actually tell me what they are properly that'd be amazing! Otherwise I'll probably just throw them away.

I bought this case from eBay for £2.99 but I have found them cheaper LINK

They are from Hong Kong but they honestly don't take that long to arrive considering. I think mine arrived in under two weeks, which is pretty good! I've never had any troubles buying from abroad so hopefully none of you will.

There are loads more colours and there are even some three colour ones knocking about on eBay. Just search "3d melting ice cream" and they'll come up. 

I do quite like the orange and blue one but I think I should probably stop buying iPhone cases for a while now!


I probably shouldn't encourage you to fuel my addictions, but if any of you know of any amazing phone cases do let me know! iPhone or Blackberry :) 

8 comments:

  1. The plastic bits are for docks, so these are the size of your phone model. Quite handy if you need one, quite useless if you don't ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I'm gonna go with quite useless haha I don't even have a dock! x

      Delete
  2. Its such a cool case! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEERE U BUYY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. do they sell them for iPhone 6???

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!