Wednesday, May 09, 2012

eBay Wishlist #1 - Bags!

At present I have around 160 items being watched on eBay. I say "around" as there are more on my wish list that eBay wouldn't let me watch (the first sign you are addicted to eBay). 

The majority of these are items I've found via VIPXO's regular eBay hunts. She is like the eBay guru! Not only does she do weekly eBay posts featuring designer inspired items, there will often be several posts each day on her tumblr with links to items people have asked her to find.

Although I personally am extremely grateful to her for doing this - my bank balance is not. And eBay is obviously starting to get mad at me for watching so many things! 

I thought I would do a mini series of posts featuring items that are on my wish list, probably split up by type! This week will be bags (as the title of the post suggests!). 


The first bag is this fox face bag. I actually already own this bag but it's still on my watch list for some reason. I absolutely adore this bag and it's an absolute bargain! 

Next is this gorgeous clutch bag
I love the detailing on the knuckle duster handle and think it's a really good way of holding the bag. Bag and ring in one! It also comes with a strap although I am dubious as to how long that would actually be.

This tote bag I think is supposed to be a designer inspired bag but I haven't a clue which designer bag it is! Either way, it's a simple and cute tote bag that looks as though, size wise, it would be perfect for those of us that like to carry a lot of stuff around. 

This next bag I believe is meant to look similar to a longchamps bag but I could be mistaken. 
I'm still deciding what colour to get it in, although the one pictured is winning so far. 

This bag is a replica of a bag a lot of celebrities seem to have had in the past - as is pictured on the eBay listing. I love the studded detailing on the bottom and think that not only is fashionable, but highly practical! A little extra reinforcement to the bottom of the bag whilst protecting it from surfaces should you have to place it down anywhere.


This bag is a Celine 'inspired' (aka blatant copy) bag. I love how cute the face detailing looks. Although this listing only seems to have quite garish colours, you could probably find some plainer ones elsewhere on eBay.
I do quite like the one picture, with the red face, but when I eventually get it I'll probably go for a plain black one. I'm not one for coloured bags really! 


So that's it for the first post! Not too sure when the next one will be up/what it will feature but I still have plenty of items to share with the world! 

I'd love to know if any of you have any of these bags and what they're like so feel free to leave a link in the comments :-) Also if you have any questions about eBay I'm happy to answer any. I'm constantly on it either buying or selling so I can more than likely help you out! 



2 comments:

  1. The little fox face bag is adorable!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :D All my friends seem to think it's an owl though haha! x

      Delete

Leave a comment :-D!