Saturday, May 19, 2012

OOTN & FOTN: Goodbye My Friend!

This outfit and face of the night I believe is my first ever - wahoo! So go easy on me ;-) I'm not as stylish as others nor am I the best at make up but I try. 

I actually wore this look last Saturday night but I completely forgot I took photos of it before I went out! It was two of my friends birthdays and one of them also moved to Scotland the day after so it was kind of his leaving celebrations as well. It was a fun night and I'm glad I got a little bit of fun before revision started (not that that is going well - argh). 

This outfit was actually put together by my friend Lucy who featured the items in a blog post on lonely wardrobe. We literally went shopping together the day after she posted about it as I HAD to have it. Unfortunately we had to get a different top though as the one she featured wasn't available in our Dorothy Perkins :-(


Top - Select £8 LINK
Skirt - H&M £7.99 LINK

You can't really see it on properly so here is a  (sort of) better picture:


Definitely get the right size top for you. In the store I thought the top looked a little on the small size so sized up but when  I got it home it was huge! I spent all night pulling it up so you couldn't see my boobs - not that that really helped as it is sheer. 

For the skirt I would say try it on but probably size up also. If you're anything like me and Kim Kardashian, with voluptuous bottom halves, you'll find that although it fits at the waist it won't across your legs. And the way it falls at the front means you risk your vajayjay being exposed!


 I went for blue and gold with the make up. You can't really tell because of my glasses but when my eyes are open it looks like a really nice hint of blue in the crease/corner. I have no  idea where my make up is right now as I'm in the process of moving house but to the best of my knowledge this is what I used:


  • Sleek Storm Pallette - Gold and a couple of the Blues.
  • L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
  • Collection 2000 Eyeliner
  • Benefit Coralista Blush
  • MUA Primer
  • Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in Ivory
  • MUA Shade 7 Lipstick


I would love to see some of your OOTN! Leave me links below :-) 

14 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit, love gold on eyes and really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu :D Wish I had a better pic of the make up, it looked a lot better than these pictures show haha :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sure, I will check you out :) x

      Delete
  3. nice outfit, love the skirt! do you want to follow each other on google friend connect? if so, follow me and i'll follow back :) xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) I will check you out! x

      Delete
  4. Love your makeup!! The outfit is gorge too.
    I'm hosting a £500 competition for Next on my blog
    http://www.glitzngrime.com/2012/05/win-500-with-next-and-glitz-grime.html
    It would be great if you could enter as it's such a massive prize. (it ends tomorrow though!)

    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the dress and you are so adorable if you like my blog then please follow me

    ReplyDelete
  6. outfit is so pretty! love the colour of the skirt in particular... the whole outfit and makeup look suits u...i like the fact u wore a matching lip...i love a coordinated lip! :))

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely and feminine looking outfit :) and your eye make up is freakin' amazing, dear. love it!
    in btw I think your blog is really really nice and I started to follow you. keep up the great work! :)
    maybe you'll have a look on mine as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!