Friday, May 18, 2012

What's On My Kindle?

I've had my Kindle for about 7 months now. My Mum bought me it for my 21st birthday as a part of my present and I absolutely love it. I was never sure as to whether I wanted one or not because I'm a huge book lover and going round charity shops and book fairs has always been a hobby of mine. But I have no regrets! I am so in love with this little machine now and I have read so much more than I used to.

I keep mine in this pink 'leather' case which I bought from eBay - LINK - I couldn't find the exact one again but that is pretty much the same one, for the same price.


At first I kept it in a silicone skin inside a sleeve but the case is so much more protective. I don't know why I still keep the silicone skin on but for some reason I do. It actually keeps it more secure within the case anyway so win-win. 


I tend to keep a collection on my Kindle for books I've recently read. I like to keep my goodreads account up to date but sometimes I forget to for a while. Keeping this collection helps me to go back and check I've put everything in. 


I've read both these triologies within about two weeks - woops! They were both really good and super addictive reads. I can definitely see the obsession with both!

I have about 70 books stored on here ready to read. As you can see below, these are the next few I'm set to read. A mixture of old and new with the odd classic thrown in there. 


I'm constantly looking for new and interesting reads and going on book hunts is an old favourite of mine. My boyfriend doesn't enjoy it so much though!

Add me on Goodreads if you're on there - LINK

I'd love to hear any book recommendations you could give me down below :) 
Also, if anybody knows of any online book clubs, let me know! Now I've finished uni I have so much more time for reading and would love to get involved with a few clubs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely just came across your blog and it's really sweet!

    I love to steal my brothers kindle and read books on it too! It's so handy. I love all the old classics and have recently reread The Great Gatsby, just in time for the new movie of it to come out - so excited! :)

    Now following - Please check out my blog if you can, thank you!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea there was a movie coming out! I'll have to get on with reading the book before it does :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!