Friday, November 18, 2011

Bargain Alert!

Evening all!

Just  a quick post to let you know about two absolute bargains! 

Last night whilst wandering round B&M for some Hello Kitty roller skates my little sister wanted for her birthday, my eyes were  drawn to the cosmetics stand. Now firstly, I don't know how far round the country B&M reaches, so those of you who don't know it's basically like a store when you can get brands highly discounted in price. They also stock cheap bits and pieces specifically made for stores like this. It's a bit hit and miss but often you can find some really good things!  

Anyway, back to business. I was at the cosmetics stand eyeing up the W7 nail polish (I'm not addicted...honest...) when I noticed a familiar pink and green tube. 

Yep. Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black. In B&M. For £2.50!! 

Image courtesy of Google Images
If you have a B&M near you I would highly recommend going down there to see if you can find one! 

Next, whilst looking on Boots website I noticed they have started up the Coke deal again, but this time they've linked up with Models Own and are giving away a set of lipglosses. There are four shades in a pack:- Pure Plum, Lacquer Red, Glossy Pink and Golden Nude. So for £2.40 you're getting two bottles of coke and 4 lipglosses. If that's not a bargain then I don't know what is! 

3 comments:

  1. You're a doll :) i saw the models own offer however its only on diet coke and i dont believe in that faff, haha full fat ftw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mascara :) best I've tried by far. Don't think we have a B&M round here, but I found the same one for £1 in savers if you have one of those in your town! I was shocked and bought 5, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emily: I don't really like diet coke either but that's where boyfriends come in handy! haha he gets a drink, I get lipgloss :) xx

    @Carla: Ooh really? I shall have a look in savers next time I'm in town! I've not been in a savers for ages so I bet I come out with LOADS of stuff haha x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!