Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life!

So once again life has gotten in the way of my blog. I always knew this would happen, but never expected it to be so bad. It's been far too long since I posted anything, which is annoying as I actually have a few things to talk about! 


On October 30th I turned 21! Hence my absence. Because I have family and friends both where I live (Hull) and in my home town (Grimsby), I spent the best part of a week and a half travelling and doing various things all over the place for my birthday. 


I was well and truly spoilt for my birthday - if I do say so myself! The weekend before my birthday my family in Grimsby took me for a lovely meal three times whilst I was with them. Then during the week leading up to it, as well as fitting in university and work, I attended a Scroobius Pip gig (which was awesome) and a Jessie J gig (also awesome) with my boyfriend. I then had two nights out with my friends, went for another two meals and eventually(!) got some rest at the beginning of last week. 


Now that's all over and it's back to reality, I have a monstrous amount of university work to be getting on with. It actually exhausts me just thinking about it - over 10,000 words overall are due in before the end of this semester. Although this is spread out in various assignments, and doesn't really sound that much if I'm honest, it's actually going to be really tiresome having to chop and change what I'm thinking about constantly! 


The joys of student life hey? 


Hopefully as the Christmas holidays draw nearer I will be able to properly start blogging again. I would love to get more posts up and really get the ball rolling with it. I love writing about things, looking at all the new products coming out as well as discovering new blogs. I can't wait to finally have time for all these things. 


I hope you guys aren't having to put up with the stresses of university life right now! And if you are, good luck and I'll see you on the other side! 


If you have a blog that I might not already follow, I'd love to check it out! Leave a link below for me :) 

1 comment:

  1. @Manuela: Thank you honey! :D I will check it out! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!