Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Love Halloween!

Halloween is possibly one of my favourite times of year! 

Not only because my birthday is on October 30th ;-) 

I love getting dressed up and being creative with make up looks as well as finally having reason to snuggle up in front of the fire watching nightmare before Christmas :-) 

This year, I'm dressing as a zombie and have found a few little bits and pieces of inspiration that I thought I'd share with you today, seeing as I have neglected the blog a little!

This tutorial by Sayanythingbr00ke on youtube is a really simple and easy zombie look to achieve and as she says - it doesn't even have to be followed to the letter, the crappier the better! After all, zombies are gross! 


I also found this tutorial:


Which is a bit more difficult but I also think it looks awesome! If I wasn't just going out to get drunk in a club, I would probably do this look over Brooke's. 

I really love this look:

Image courtesy of Google Images

The teeth are so disgusting!


I also found this really thought out page on how to dress and act like a  zombie:



What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Have you found any brilliant tutorials anywhere or have any of your own tips? 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!