Monday, August 15, 2011

Review: Avon Nail Experts - Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray

My boyfriend's sister has recently become an Avon representative meaning there is always a brochure roaming around their house somewhere, enticing me to purchase all kinds of inexpensive items I don't really need. I placed an order from her very first campaign as a rep - not only out of kindness but because there was an item that caught my eye. 

The Nail Experts Quick Dry Spray:


I purchased this spray for £3 (50ml) when it was on offer. It is normally £6 but has been on sale since I bought it - not entirely sure what's going on there. There is also an offer on at the moment in which you can get 4 selected nail products for £10. 

Having always lusted after the Seche Vite drops, I purchased this spray in the hopes it would be just as good a product. In all fairness I cannot say either way how it compares, having never used the Seche Vite (but one day...!). In my eyes it works almost as good. 

Notice the word 'almost' there? 

I say that because there is one major downfall to this product. Although it does exactly what you'd expect - it dries your polish in record timing with no adverse effect on the polish itself - it gets absolutely EVERYWHERE. Whereas Seche Vite is a top coat that you paint directly onto the nail, this is a spray that you spray onto the nail.... and the cuticles, and your fingers, and the table/floor/leg etc. It is messy and oily. But nothing a quick hand wash can't solve and so I am willing to live with this.

So, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the Seche Vite (or any other quick dry nail product) I would say definitely try out this product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!