Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Lush Christmas Wish

Lush UK have literally JUST posted a link to their Christmas products and here I am already blogging about them. I hope this shows you just how excited I am about their products this year, because I don't know how else to go about it!


Naturally, some old favourites have returned - So White, Lil' Lush Pud, Satsumo Santa, Gingerbread House, Cinders, Angel Delight, Snow Fairy, Glogg. 


But there are also some pretty amazing looking NEW products available. Here are a few (HA!) of my favourites, chosen just by a glance on their website:


The Melting Snowman - LINK


This is said to have a scent much like that of Christmas cake, which although I don't eat, smells GORGEOUS. It's not Christmas until you walk into your Grandparent's on Christmas day and smell turkey and Christmas cake.

Golden Wonder - LINK


This sounds AMAZING. The Lush website states that much like a present, time is needed to reveal the full extent of this gift. Shaking it will bring the sound of rattling to your ears and popping it into your tub will result in a wash of all kinds of colours and little stars floating in your bath. 

Northern Lights - LINK

I don't think there is much to be said about this soap. Just look at it. I have been well and truly drawn in by the bright colours of it and probably will purchase it just because of this. 

Magic Wand - LINK


This is a fab idea. It's a solid version (a bubble bar) of Snow Fairy shower gel - on a stick. That means you can wave it around in the water until you have enough bubbles, take it out and save the rest for next time! No more saving bubble bars until you want an exceptionally bubbly bath!

Abombinaball - LINK


So cute! This ballistic is supposed to make your bathwater Alpine Green - sounds a bit gross but I like green so we'll soon see! 

Candy Cane Soap - LINK

Again, another product that I pretty much just like the look of. I hope it smells as much like candy as you'd expect it to and I especially hope this is not a picture of the huge version! If the individual pieces of this soap look like this, I fear I may end up with a tonne of soap after Christmas. 


Some of these products are unavailable on the website but I have it on good authority from Lush staff (at least in my local store) that the Christmas products are all in store around the beginning of October if not now. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my lord, hadnt seen all of these!!! love and WANT!

    Got a giveaway if u wanna enter!
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!