Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A New Project

As I haven't really done enough to talk about in this week's 'midweek ramble' post - apart from X factor auditions, which I will post about as soon as I get the pictures I took from my boyfriend and his sisters phones. I decided instead to use this post to introduce a new project I intend to start working on some time in the next two weeks. 


This is a picture of my nail polish collection: 


This was actually taken on the 22nd April and I'm almost certain I bought some new bottles of polish since then. I think there were 80-something bottles in this picture (?!).


Note: the "almost certain" in that sentence is the entire reason I'm starting this project!


I have decided that I'm going to start doing a new manicure every Sunday, in an attempt to use every single nail polish I own at least once. This can be any type of manicure, from a single colour on every nail to something a bit more fancy and artistic. 


This project won't be started until after I have finished doing a review on some Sally Hansen Salon Effects polish strips as these are said to last for around 10 days and if they work as I hope, I really don't want to have to take them off! 




Any bets on how long it'll take me to use them all? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!