Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Swift Round Of Pub Golf

Last night a few friends and I hit the city centre for a birthday night out. Not wanting to have a sensible birthday, my friend chose to partake in a game of pub golf. For anyone who has never heard of this before, this involves dressing up like a golfer, carrying children's golf clubs round and attempting to drink various drinks under par. It was an interesting and extremely fun night out - although the majority of the evening is a slight blur! I ache all over today and spent far too much money but I would definitely do it again, we certainly celebrated my friend's birthday in style! 


Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure - WARNING: I look incredibly drunk and not pretty in the slightest. 


The boyfriend and I

Don't I look happy?

I believe this followed everyone hitting me with their golf clubs. What a state.

1 comment:

Leave a comment :-D!