Friday, February 17, 2012

Accidentally Large Primark Haul

Anyone that knows me will know how much I adore Primark. When I was growing up it was seen as a cheap store that sold crap clothes and if you wore anything from there, you tried not to mention it. Nowadays, I see Primark as an amazing place to shop - especially if you don't have a lot of spare cash. People still knock it and it still has quite a poor reputation but I love it. I always seem to find such nice clothes in there whenever I go and my wardrobe is teeming with beautiful pieces. 

Having not really done any shopping since I went to Birmingham for both mine and my boyfriends birthday last October, I decided it was about time to get some new clothes. And boy did I do just that. After I picked up the first three items, I knew it was going to be a big spend. Several people have been disgusted by the amount but quite frankly - I don't care. I work hard for my money and I intend to spend it however I want! 

I've lost the receipt but I'll try and remember roughly what the price of things were. I know I definitely did not spend more than £13 on any item. 

Plain boring black cami £2

Cream and pink striped jumper £10

Colour block tee, either £4 or £6

Jessie J sort of cropped top £8

Sheer cream floral blouse £6 or £8

Feathery patterned top with plain wine red back £6

Plain black cardigan £8 or £10

Pyjama set £5

Boring fluffy white dressing gown £10

Panda pyjama top £5

Panda pyjama bottoms £5

Holiday beach dress £7

Boring towel £4

Space invaders towel £4 or £6

Plain boring old navy cami £2

Sheer navy blouse with striped back £8

Rust and navy striped dress £8

Sheer purple top reduced to £3

Dress £13 but I'm taking it back as the size was different to what it said on the hanger :( 

Elmo tee! £5

Ace tee! £3/4

Pyjama bottoms £5

Wing ring reduced to £1

Bracelet reduced to £1

Squirrel and nut necklace reduced to £1

Earrings £2

Double ring reduced to £1

Earrings £2

There were a few other pieces like underwear that I needed that I also got! I love every single item I bought, even the boring essentials that I needed :) Primark has gotten so many good things in lately!

5 comments:

  1. I love primark :) love the feathery patterned top especially! Some people spend that amount on a single designer item so I don't think you need to feel guilty at all! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg is that jessie j top still at primark?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been to Primark in a while but it's worth a try I suppose! :) Try eBay too, I have seen similar tops on there for quite low prices x

      Delete
    2. I work at Primark and that Jessie J top is still there and there is a differnt top with Jessie J on it too x

      Delete
  3. I love the pajamas, do you think they're still selling them? xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!