Sunday, February 19, 2012

50 before 30! #1

I'm at the ripe old age of 21 now (yikes!) and graduate from university in like....5 months. Scary. I'm quite sad to be leaving as well as I've always enjoyed being in education and really don't want it to end! I've been thinking up so many different things that I want to do after uni for months now and thought that, rather than just saying them to my boyfriend - who probably doesn't really listen anyway - I'd write them all down in a series of blog posts! So here is post number 1! 

(Images from weaheartit.com)

1. Become a master chef (at least in my circle of friends) and have at least ONE signature dish for each course. 
Don't these look yummy! I need to find out what they are...
http://weheartit.com/entry/8756312  
I'm not a bad cook, my food is delicious and I know more than two handfuls of recipes. However, we're talking about things like spaghetti bolognaise, lasagne and fajitas haha! Somehow I don't think I'm going to be content living off these dishes forever! And what sort of wife am I going to be if I can't cook delicious things like stew and stuff?

2. Learn a new language.

http://weheartit.com/entry/7738705
Hopefully I will be taking a short course in German from September! I would love to eventually become fluent in it some day. 

3. Do a Masters degree with the Open University.

http://weheartit.com/entry/2307193
I know some people don't view the Open University with high regard but I have found a Masters course on there that sounds PERFECT. I'm hoping to start that this September or maybe some time next year, depending on my job situation. It's only going to cost £4000 which I think is reasonable and I would officially become Jodie Sippel MBA which is pretty cool! 

4. Have a baby. 

http://weheartit.com/entry/22939603
Bit of a random one! But I would love to have a baby before I am 30. I know many of my friends consider that to be quite a young age to have one these days (unless you're from my home town apparently! so many people in my year at school have children already!) but I want to be able to raise a child and still be young enough to have grown up fun again when they are old enough to leave home! Saying that, I have always said I want 3/4 children so the grown up fun may have to just take a back seat. 

5. Decorate my own house. 

http://weheartit.com/entry/10135629
I'm 21 and have never decorated anywhere myself before. I have so many great ideas and I know exactly how I want my house to be decorated when I eventually get it. Hopefully I won't be waiting for too long! 



I'm not sure how I'm going to format these posts yet. They will almost always be in sets of 5 and I think I'll try and get them up every Sunday. Although I'm so busy at the moment, they will probably end up late haha! 

Do any of you have lists like these? Link to them below! I'd love to check them out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!