Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Living Daylights - Free Album!

The Living Daylights are a four piece band hailing from Lincoln in the United Kingdom. Danny Harrison - the lead vocalist - has been friends with my boyfriend for a long time and has also become a friend to me through an old workplace, so I wanted to take this opportunity to do what little promotion I can offer in return for just being a great person. 


Image courtesy of The Living Daylights tumblr
They have just released a new album titled 'What Keeps You Breathing' and also have a self titled album which was released a few yeas back (and is available to listen to on Spotify). They have toured all over the UK (and are currently on tour promoting their new album) and Europe and have also made appearances at both Reading and Leeds festivals.

As an act of huge generosity the band have made their latest album available to download for FREE from their tumblr: http://thelivingdaylightsuk.tumblr.com/

I would wholeheartedly recommend you download this album, not just because Danny is a friend, but because they make awesome music that I genuinely feel everyone needs in their life. 

Their tumblr also contains information about the band itself as well as a shop and updates on their tour etc.

(I would just like to point out that this was done without their knowledge and I wasn't compensated for this in any way, shape or form)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!