Thursday, July 21, 2011

NOTD: Blues

I have a huge (to me at least) collection of nail polishes and decided recently it was about time I started to use them all at least once.

This week for my manicure I couldn't decide which new one to wear so I just chose a variety of random blues. I was initially thinking of doing a gradient manicure but at the last minute decided to go for a random pattern instead. 


From left to right:
Beauty UK - Jade (No. 52)
Barry M - Cobalt Blue (291)
17 Lasting Fix - SeaBreeze
Missguided - Misstique
Collection 2000 - Button Moon (33)


Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Spray
E.L.F. Clear Polish
Barry M Crackle in Blue (315) 


The finished look! I quite like it! I chose to only do the crackle on the ring finger as a sort of accent nail. Do excuse the poor picture and the state of my fingers! I am a nervous biter and was rushing to take pictures before I went to work :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!