Friday, July 01, 2011

Life As We Know It...

I would like to apologise for the lack of blog posts recently. I had every intention of doing a week long series about festival attire/beauty etc. However, as you may have assumed, life got in the way. I have had a two week period of hell at work and have been so stressed that I've literally been getting home, eating and falling to sleep. It's not been nice, it's not been pretty and I certainly don't get paid enough to cope with that sort of stress. 


But, life must go on and so I am back. I feel a lot less stressed and in a place to rejuvenate my blog somewhat. I've got several ideas in the pipeline and lots of different features I hope you will enjoy. It may be a slow start getting back into the swing of things  but I'll get there!


In other news, I received my second year results today and am delighted to say I achieved a mid 2:2 :) Not as good as I was hoping for but I had a few rough patches this year as I didn't like my course much. So to do as well as I did is such a huge feeling of joy/relief to me. I'm definitely looking forward to my third and final year, doing the part of the joint degree I actually like (as I have now dropped the accounts part and am just doing finance).


Sorry for the slight essay and I hope you continue to look out for my posts :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!