Saturday, July 02, 2011

Library Wishlist

This week I joined the library. I have always been an avid reader but the town I grew up in didn't really have a decent library. Unless you wanted fiction, there wasn't much to borrow and I tired quickly of reading trashy chick-lit. I do already have a large pile of books at home to read so I thought to start with, I'd borrow some non-fiction books. Here are a couple of titles I intend to borrow within the next month or so.

Jemma Kidd Make-Up Masterclass: Beauty Bible of Professional Techniques and Wearable Looks

I'd love to read this simply because I've never really looked at a make-up book before and I think it could be quite interesting to see what techniques I can pick up from it.

Curves: Permanent Results Without Permanent Dieting

This looks like a really old 80's diet book but I think it could be quite interesting. I'm really keen to lose a stone by the time I hopefully go to Florence with the other half in September. But I don't want to lose my shape ( I struggle to have boobs as it is LOL). Could this be the answer?

Any other suggestions fiction/non-fiction for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!