Monday, June 18, 2012

Haul: Primark!

Yes, this is yet another Primark haul. But as I explained to my boyfriend whilst dragging him round today... you have to go there so often because their stock turnaround is so quick! If I didn't grab the stuff I liked straight away then it would just go. Seize the day! Ahem..

The boyf and I are going on holiday at the end of August so thought I would start early on getting cute bikinis :-) There wasn't much variation in the ones on offer in Primark. They were all really bright and I don't think they would suit my pale complexion, so I went for this baby blue offering with the hopes that the ruffles will enhance my boobs a bit! 
Top - £5
Bottoms - £3
 The belt on this dress has made it really small at the top so it looks a bit odd but I promise it is nice in reality. It has a dipped hem and I love the tropical pattern on it. 
£17
I ADORE this dress! You can't really tell but it has a huge bow on the neckline which is a cute addition to the dress. I love the print and they also do a couple of tops with the same print on it.
£10
 I bought this blazer for work as I felt now I'm full time I should probably spruce my work outfits up a little. Just plain, black and simple the way a blazer should be. I've never had one before and I'm not entirely certain I like it that much but needs must. 
£13
 This is actually from the men's section but I just had to have it. I love moustaches! 
£2
 Another skater-ish style dress to add to my ever increasing collection of dresses. I love the way it has a different patterned panels going down the sides of the dress. They're similar colours so they blend in well but are a nice addition. I'm hoping they will make me look that little bit more fabulous when I wear it. 
£13
 This is actually a man's jumper but I love Mr Potato Head! It was reduced to a fiver and the only one left in my size - fate? I think so.
£5
 Probably the most boring purchase I made! A simple, black purse. I hated the way my old one opened and the cards in certain slots slipped right into the depths of the folds - it was generally awful. 
£5
 A random purchase of a pair of socks. I'm not entirely sure what made me want to purchase these but I'm guessing it was the moustaches :) 
£1.50
The second of my hauls for you! I have yet another one to come as I have been a *little* naughty with my spending recently. I hope you enjoy looking at what I've been buying, I certainly enjoy seeing what other people have bought :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I got that duck print dress, sooooooo cute!!!! My Mum got me a flamingo print one today, haha love your moustache love. I LOVE the tropical print dip hem, I must find :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :-D!