Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mini Haul: H&M

It has been a while since I've had a proper look around H&M. I bought a skirt a couple of weeks ago but never really had a good look round. A couple of years ago I used to buy ALL my stuff from H&M; having gotten bored of Primarni, I went on the hunt for a reasonably priced store to buy both basics and pretty must-haves. I didn't end up buying much today as I wasn't overly impressed but I did pick up three things I fell in love with.

£7.99
 Fell in love with this basic vest top. The picture does it no justice whatsoever! It is bright, cheerful and summery all in one. A neon yellowy/green kind of colour that is EVERYWHERE at the moment. The back is sheer and the front is a thin jersey material. Cannot wait to get this on with a nice pair of denim shorts! 

£6.99
Again, a terrible picture! I'm not the greatest photographer in the world. This is actually a pale mint green as opposed to the white that it looks. Hard to believe considering how many items of clothing I own but I actually do not own a plain t-shirt! How this is possible I do not know.

£7.99
Zebra print vest top! I love this print. I've seen zebra print clothes (all over Primark at the moment may I add!) but never zebras ON zebra print. This is very 'me' ~ whatever that means. 


So that was a very small but, in my humble opinion, perfectly formed haul for you :-) I have another three to come so stick around! 

Have you bought anything nice lately? Leave your links below and I'll be sure to check them out :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!