Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'd rather die young, than live my life without you.

The title has nothing to do with this post, but I've fallen in love with BeyoncĂ© all over again lately, so thought I'd use one of her lyrics seeing as I couldn't think of a better title :) 

This is just a quick post to show you guys a recent purchase I've made. 

A blogger many of you may be aware of - VIPXO - has recently been doing a series of blog posts on ebay finds. They have all been designer inspired and occasionally on her tumblr, general pieces that people have asked her to find. 

She blogged this skater style dress a while back and I purchased it almost instantly. 


The dress comes with a belt already but I wore my bow belt instead as I felt it added a little something to the outfit.


I absolutely ADORE the mustard yellow colour and think it's going to be a perfect autumn dress. It is fitted at the top and then flares out skater style from the waist. It's such a flattering dress for my pear shaped figure (for sizing purposes, I'm a size 10 on top, 12 on bottom) albeit perhaps a little short. 

One bad thing I will say, be careful getting out of taxis in the wind! Several men stood outside a bar saw right up my skirt last week in that very situation. 

This dress can be purchased here: LINK for £19.99 and is available in a variety of colours.

There are also many similar dresses available in numerous high street stores for similar prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!