Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is a 'weekend'?

I think it's safe to say I have well and truly fallen in love with Downton Abbey. I have spent the past few days watching every single episode - including the Christmas special - and have become somewhat addicted. 

Maggie Smith plays such an excellent role as the Dowager Countess and I love the fashion adorned by the three Crawley sisters. I'm currently desperately trying to persuade the BF to take me on a road trip down to Highclere Castle where the series is filmed but I don't think I'm going to have much luck with that!








I'm now eagerly awaiting both the return of Downton this year (if there is going to be another series..), as well as the day I myself become a lady of a stately home....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!