Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is fast approaching and I feel now is the perfect time to get your wishlist's into your family. I sent mine over to my Mum tonight and thought I'd share a couple of things with you that I'm really hoping to get this Christmas!

My list was pretty small as I had previously asked for some money to put towards moving out next year. But the few things on it I feel are quite nice :-) 

Firstly, I wanted a piece of art. Not a proper, Van Gogh style piece of art, just something pretty that I could put up in my room. Naturally, the only thing I saw and loved was this:


It is a quote from Albert Einstein and the paper it is printed on is actually taken from a 1930's book about physics. I think it's such a clever idea printing it on that paper and I just generally love the whole thing. The quote isn't the most meaningful of quotes but when I saw it I immediately thought of it as an opposite to all those 'dream' quotes you see everywhere!

This costs £20.00 and is available here: LINK

Next is the book A Little History of The World by E.H. Gombrich. 


This book was recommended in a youtube video by Kelanjo19. I don't usually jump at the gun with purchasing books on others recommendations, but I have read something she's suggested before and value her opinion a fair bit.

This costs £7.49 and is available here: LINK

The next gift I've asked for is a little random. I'm on a path to good health at the moment and my boyfriend has often suggested getting one. Seeing as I couldn't really think of anything else to ask for, I went for this.... 


Yep, that's a George Foreman grill! I really hope my mum gets me it! I'm so excited for all the different things I can cook on it! 

This is currently half price at Argos at £23.99: LINK


What are you asking for for Christmas? And what are you getting for others?

I'll be compiling a few posts about gift ideas so I'd love to hear yours :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!