Thursday, August 04, 2011

A Week In Pictures #2

Just a quick little update on some thing's that have happened/I've done during the past week (ish).


My cousin turned 18 yesterday! She is the cute little baby on the left - I'm on the right. It's so weird seeing her turn 18! Especially knowing I'm 21 in the blink of an eye - literally in like 2 months. I can still remember the silly games we used to play at our grandparents and being all tiny and cute. Now we're old (but still cute)! *boo hoo* 

Decided to start on some reading for my FINAL year at university. I don't start again till the first week in October but I hate the amount of reading we have to do on our course so I need to get some out the way.

Cooking! I'm a terrible cook and a very fussy eater, so it's rare to find things I do cook and enjoy. This meal was one of those random thrown together last minute kind of meals - and it was delicious.

Strange skies. This picture does the sky no justice whatsoever. It looked like a 3d cartoon! So weird. 

Latest manicure. Looks messy but I kind of like it! Separate post to follow :) 

My sunflowers! They've grown so quickly thanks to the abnormal British weather this past month.

I won a competition! I randomly received this package of benefit stuff in the post the other day. Totally unexpected but brilliant. Going to do some reviews shortly once I've had a chance to use them all properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!