Thursday, September 15, 2011

House Accessorising

In about 9 months time I'm going to be moving into my first official own home. Not as life changing as it sounds, I'm only going to be renting. But I'm still super excited and have already started looking for bits and pieces to make it my own :) 

Upon my constant internet browsing, I stumbled across a little online shop - hosted by folksy - called Sparklehen. LINK

Sparklehen is run by Heather Scott, a former graphic designer who is now a busy mum selling her pieces online. There are various items ranging from prints to cushions and are all reasonably priced between £7.50 and £12. 

It's been pretty hard to choose a favourite but I think I've finally narrowed it down to the following three:


Giraffe in a teacup - £7.50
Street - £7.50
And for our next trick - £7.50


I think my favourite is definitely the giraffe in the teacup! But then again, they're all really nice! I can't decide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!