Saturday, July 09, 2011

Magazine Freebies

Just thought I'd write a quick post on this months cosmopolitan magazine. It has Rihanna on the cover (awesome woman!) and comes with a free Missguided nail polish. 

My first HDR picture! 
There are three colours to choose from - a gorgeous blue, a red and a pink (possibly, I can't remember!) 

I chose to get the blue polish as it's quite a unique colour and not one I seem to have in my collection. 


In this picture it looks sort of like a slightly darker Tiffany blue due to the flash. I think it's really cool that they decided not to play it so safe with their colour choices too, usually you find that magazines only give away neutral-ish colours.

I will put swatches and a review up sometime within the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!