Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sunday Summary #1

This week has been super hectic! As has the last few months really. I honestly don't know where my life has gone just lately. Everything is flying by. It feels like only yesterday I was starting this semester at university and now I only have 18 days until I finish! Crazy.

I am super excited to finish university. I know that probably seems quite strange to a lot of people - why would I not want to hold onto my youth?! 

But honestly, I'm at that point where I'm really bored of writing essays and spending all my time reading articles that are way beyond my intelligence. Although I have enjoyed being at uni and I am grateful for the opportunity to gain a degree, I really have not enjoyed this last year. And I really don't think my degree will be entirely useful to me in life any more, as finance is no longer a world I aspire to be a part of.

However, I do know I need to pay off this bad boy:


£18,776.03 worth of student loan debt - yikes! A part of me deeply regrets going onto this website but curiosity got the better of me! 

Most of my free time this week has been spent planning my move into my little flat at the end of this month. I have endless lists of things I still need to buy, things I need to do and my budgeting for the next few months. Argh - so stressful! 


I obviously, being the intelligent shopper that I am (...yeah right...), went for the most practical items first and purchased these cushions for my living room. Going for a light green sort of colour theme as the room is mostly cream with a white suite/carpet. I will probably do a little flat tour post once I am in and unpacked etc. 

I also babysat last weekend and found this cute little letter from my sister to my parents:

"To mum and dad. I am so sorry for knocking the cup. To say how sorry I am tomorrow I will do as your say and manage not to break anything. Sorry so much, katie"

She is 7 years old (8 this year) and is hilarious. She is possibly the cutest person I know! 

Anyway, I suppose I best get back to writing essays! Le sigh... 

I hope you all have had a fab week :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :-D!